18 months special financing with Approved Credit
GET INSPIRED DESIGN GALLERY
TYPES OF CLOSETS
1. Walk-in Closet
A walk-in closet is the ultimate design indulgence for your home, especially the master bedroom which sports a lot of space.
A walk-in closet is an architectural dream with multifaceted design storage that leaves you asking for more. In fact, the spacious storage element is often referred to as a room within a room. The closet can be a few sq feet in area or as huge as a room, equipped with windows to maintain the temperature within. The closet can be customized as per the need of the user.
Benefits of Having a Walk-in Closet
- A walk-in closet is a perfect choice for storing your clothes, shoes, jewelry, miscellaneous accessories and a lot more. They are completely open to customization and homeowners can have a lot of fun with them too.
- A walk-in is the ideal private spot that you can use for getting dressed in minimum time. You can install a mirror, a hairdryer, and other stuff and change the space into a chic dressing room.
- It is a perfect place for that coveted ‘me time’ and can serve as your personal den.
- You can safely store all your valuables in here and simply lock the door. At least, within the home, this space can be attributed as the safest of all.
- Since generally, a walk-in closet is spacious in area, organizing and retrieving stuff becomes a breeze.
2. Reach-in Closets
A reach-in closet is another widely used closet. However, it is smaller in size when compared to a walk-in closet.
These have been around for quite a while, and their main role originally is to provide space for hanging clothes by a rod provided in the closet, with an open shelf above.
However, this definition of reach-in closets has taken on a different semblance today. The closets today are at least an arm’s length deep with the width running anywhere between 3 to 8 feet. They are well equipped with partitions, hinged doors, the sliding mechanism to run the doors or even pull-aside curtains.
Benefits of Reach-in Closets
- Reach-in closets are perfect for combining various storage options aided by clever positioning. This opens up the storage space and also helps with the organization.
- These closets come with storage elements, like long bars for hanging the clothes, and shelves and drawers for tucking away pants and shirts. Basically, the storage components are combined in a way that lets you store the content neatly without occupying much space.
- The drawers can be utilized to store jewelry, accessories, lingerie and important documents.
- They are also good enough to hang door organizers that will store your shoes or even cosmetics in a perfect organized fashion; highlighting the beauty of the arrangement.